blog-keeping and catch-up. December 2, 2009Posted by Katie in shoptalk.
So! A very happy fun announcement, catch-up, everything but the kitchen sink post!
- I won NaNoWriMo for the eighth go-round. This was the closest I’ve come to not winning — I crossed 50k just ten minutes ahead of the deadline. I had to bribe myself using Maureen Johnson and John Green YouTube videos to write the last 3k in the last hour.
- Today, I’m guest-blogging over at Book Blather, Drea’s blog. She’s celebrating her blogoversary and the holidays by having guest posts for most of the month. You can read my blog post here.
- Karin from Karin’s Book Nook just got back from NCTE and ALAN (two awesome conference for teachers and librarians alike), and somehow managed to snag a copy of “Linger” by Maggie Stiefvater. But lucky for us, Karin’s sharing in a contest to win an autographed copy of Linger!
- I’m going to sign up for The Story Siren‘s 2010 Debut Author Challenge, so I need to do that.
- Mandy and I need to actually give away those awesome Sweet Valley High books.
- Commenting on IMM posts from this week.
- Um, actually posting a review.
Okay, seems like a much smaller list that I originally thought, but I’m sure it’s going to take the majority of my day. And my lunch break will not be enough to get this done, so expect many posts in the next few days for catch-up.
Thanks for sticking around, even throughout the craziness of NaNo. 😀