monthly round-up: august. September 3, 2009Posted by Katie in shoptalk.
Tags: monthly round-up
Books Read in August:
- “Beautiful Creatures” by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Review
- “Ash” by Malindo Lo. Review
- “Luv Ya Bunches” by Lauren Myracle. Review
- “Hate List” by Jennifer Brown. Review
- “Shiver” by Maggie Stiefvater. Review
- “Just One Wish” by Janette Rallison. Review
- “The Chosen One” by Carol Lynch Williams. Review
- “Prada and Prejudice” by Mandy Hubbard. Review
- “What I Saw and How I Lied” by Judy Blundell. Review
- “Swoon” by Nina Malkin. Review
- “Once Was Lost” by Sara Zarr. Review
- “It’s Not You, It’s Me” by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann. Review
- “Nothing But Ghosts” by Beth Kephart. Review
- “Love Is the Higher Law” by David Levithan. Review
- “Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales: Sanctuary” by Melissa Marr & Xian Nu Studio. (No Review)
- “Sea Change” by Aimee Friedman. Review
- “When You Reach Me” by Rebecca Stead. Review
- “The Boyfriend List” by E. Lockhart.Review
- “Liar” by Justine Larbalestier. Review
- “Blood Promise” by Richelle Mead. Review
- “Prophecy of the Sisters” by Michelle Zink. Review
Posted about some library work (1, 2), caught up on almost all my July reviews (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7), posted five In My Mailbox posts (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), compiled/re-commented on some classic reviews (1, 2, 3), and some miscellaneous posting (1, 2, 3).
Whew. I’m going to try and be MUCH better about getting a review out every day until I’m caught up with my reviews. I go back and forth about whether or not to hold reviews until their release date (I did that this month), or to just post them right away. I’ll probably continue to debate that.
Up next on the blog: BBAW, and a feature about where I do my reading.