monthly round-up: july. August 4, 2009Posted by Katie in shoptalk.
Tags: monthly round-up
Books Read in July:
- “Willow” by Julia Hoban. Review
- “Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging” by Louise Rennison.
- “A Map of the Known World” by Lisa Ann Sandell. Review
- “Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side” by Beth Fantaskey. Review
- “Wings” by Aprilynne Pike. Review
- “Blue Moon” by Alyson Noel. Review
- “Pure” by Terra Elan McVoy. Review
- “The Demon’s Lexicon” by Sarah Rees Brennan. Review
- “Once a Witch” by Carolyn MacCullough. Review
- “Catching Fire” by Suzanne Collins. Review
- “Heist Society” by Ally Carter.
- “Fire” by Kristin Cashore. Review
- “Cape Storm” by Rachel Caine. No review.
- “Strange Angels” by Lili St. Crow. Review
Once again, I’m two steps ahead in reading and about nine reviews back. I suspect that will continue for a long, long time.
It’s been a busy month. I can’t believe all that’s happened. It seriously feels like ALA was months and months ago. I’m so grateful for all the people I met there, all the authors that took time out of their busy schedules to visit, the opportunities to work with other librarians…and the books. (Oh, yeah, it had to be said.)
Upcoming on the blog — we have BBAW coming up, and I definitely am planning on being very active in that. Other than that, I think it’s business as usual.