in my mailbox (4) July 5, 2009Posted by Katie in in my mailbox.
Tags: in my mailbox
In My Mailbox explores the contents of my “mailbox” on a weekly basis. I’ll be using this as a book and contest round-up tool to show what I’m getting ready to review. If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here at The Story Siren.
Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey, Wings by Aprilynne Pike, and The Reformed Vampires Support Group by Catherine Jinks.
No books purchased this week. I’m trying to knock down my to-be-read stack before ALA Annual.
Got another ARC this week from Library Thing’s Early Reviewers Program.
By: Alyxandra Harvey-Fitzhenry
Ash Perrault can explain why she’s so upset: her dad’s fiancée is moving into their house, her best friend Mouse is hiding a secret from her, she has detention on the school dance committee, and her relationship with her boy friend, Seth, is confusing and often hurtful. But Ash can’t explain why the glass around her keeps breaking without her touching it. Her power to break glass is not only eerie, it’s dangerous. Can she find a way to control it? Tradewind Books
- Win a bunch of book here at Class of 2K9 LiveJournal contest give-away!
- Win a hardcover signed copy of “Eyes Like Stars” here at Traveling to Teens!
- Win an ARC copy of “The Demon’s Lexicon” here at Traveling to Teens
- Win a hardcover or ARC copy of “It’s Not You, It’s Me” here at Traveling to Teens
- Win a signed copy of “Oh My Gods” here at The YA Book Blogger!
- Win a copy of “Eyes Like Stars” here at The Tainted Poet!
- Win a copy of “Catching Fire” here at Lauren Barnholdt’s blog!