launch and 48-hour reading challenge June 7, 2009Posted by Katie in community.
Tags: 48 hour book challenge
This weekend, I planned to launch this blog with my participation in the 48 Hour Book Challenge. Indeed, I did participate! However, I neglected to post when I started on Friday. I suppose that’s okay, as I did complete reading 10 books and two graphic novels. I also started another book (which I didn’t finish), but that’s a review for another day.
Quick small reviews were jotted down as I finished each book, but I’ll be expanding on those throughout the week. And tomorrow, I’ll be posting a review on the whole experience. For now, I’ll just say that it is definitely something I want to do again!
Final Book Count:
1. Dead is So Last Year by Marlene Perez.
2. Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine.
3. Cathy’s Book by Sean Stewart.
4. Cathy’s Key by Sean Stewart.
5. Cathy’s Ring by Sean Stewart.
6. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler.
7. Love the Way You Love, Vol. 1 by Jamie S. Rich and Marc Ellerby.
8. Love the Way You Love, Vol. 1 by Jamie S. Rich and Marc Ellerby.
9. Nobody’s Princess by Esther Friesner.
10. Nobody’s Prize by Esther Friesner.
11. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen.
12. Beastly by Alex Flinn.
Total number of pages read: 2,754.
(Maybe more…we’ll see how I feel about reading in twenty minutes!)